A Website SEO audit is a quick way to analyze the optimization of a website and see what improvements need to be made. It’s a great initial step in reviewing and revamping your online marketing strategy.
A Website SEO audit involves reviewing your most important pages and assuring the content and Meta data (page titles, description, keywords) correspond and that you’re targeting the ideal keywords for your business.
It may sound complicated, but it’s not. In my first blog post for Steamfeed.com, I explain How To Do A Website SEO Audit in just a few minutes using a helpful Firefox plugin. Follow my step-by-step instructions and you’ll know everything you need to quickly perform an SEO audit on your website and those of your competitors.
Check out the full Website SEO Audit article and learn:
- What information you should be focusing on in your SEO audit
- What are page titles, Meta descriptions, and keywords?
- How to properly optimize your page titles and Meta descriptions
- What are header tags and how to use them for better optimization
- How to build domain authority and see what sites are linking to you
- The easiest way check your keyword rankings
SEO4Advisors does comprehensive SEO audits for financial advisors every week. If you would like us to review your website with you over the phone free of charge, please schedule an appointment.