SEO4Advisors Founder Brien Shanahan had two articles named among the B2B Marketing blog Webbiquity.com’s 28 Best Search Engine Optimization Guides of 2013.
Webbiquity acknowledges that 2013 has been a major year for SEO, given the challenges created for marketing professionals and webmasters by Google’s recent changes to its search algorithm and the emergence of social media.
Shanahan’s recent articles address the changing SEO landscape and answer key concerns of marketers, including:
- How to perform a comprehensive SEO audit of your website
- How do Google Penguin algorithm updates penalize websites that don’t comply with Google’s Webmaster guidelines?
- What are the newest long-lasting Google-friendly SEO strategies to adopt?
Two of Shanahan’s articles for Steamfeed.com were honored in the category “Post-Penguin SEO Guides.”
- “Google Penguin 2.0 vs. Black Hat SEO” reminds marketers that “you are who you hang with” by demonstrating examples of seemingly non-spammy websites being penalized by Google for a past history of low-quality link building.
- “Winning with White Hat SEO in the Post-Penguin Era” offers useful insights and tips to build a successful inbound SEO marketing strategy and overcome or avoid a search engine penalty.
Shanahan’s other SEO Guides include:
- What Is Google Hummingbird And What Does It Mean For The Future of SEO?
- Evidence That Black Hat SEO Isn’t Dead Yet
- How To Audit Your Website’s SEO
- Social Security Income Planning and Website SEO: Financial Advisor Niche Marketing
- Local SEO For Financial Advisors And How Google+ Can Help
- Common Financial Advisor SEO Mistakes
Webbiquity’s Best SEO Guides are a collection of clear, in-depth, and actionable articles and infographics on a wide range of specialty marketing topics by the leading names in SEO and Marketing including:
Glenn Gabe on 10 Insights from a Lite SEO Audit That Any Small Business Can Benefit From, Phanteguin: A Phantom & Penguin One-Two Punch From Google and Google Panda, Penguin & Phantom: 3 Recovery Examples
The Webbiquity blog was named among the 13 best marketing industry blogs of 2012 by MarketingSherpa. It provides informative and how-to posts about all aspect of maximizing online visibility to drive business results. Content is written by managing editor Tom Pick as well as other experts in digital marketing and PR execution.
About Brien Shanahan:
Brien Shanahan is founder of SEO4Advisors.com and co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of the travel booking website Voyhoy. He is fluent in Spanish and has been living between Chile and New York since 2004. After founding SEO4Advisors in 2011, he within a year led the firm to be widely recognized as the premier SEO firm for financial advisors. He’s been featured numerous industry publications like the Wall Street Journal, RIA Central, and Financial Advisor Magazine, and is a frequent presenter on SEO and online marketing topics for small business owners. In 2014, he was named among the top-10 Entrepreneurs in Chile by the Entrepreneurs Association of Chile (ASECH).