SEO4Advisors founder Brien Shanahan was featured in a recent Wall Street Journal article on SEO Tips For Financial Advisors To Improve Their Online Visibility. In the article by Caitlin Nish, Shanahan provided a few clear and important SEO tips that financial advisors can implement right away to start getting found in search engines.
Some of these valuable SEO tips include:
- Figure out what prospects are searching for. Don’t guess at the keywords, but instead do real research using the Google AdWords Keyword Tool and other similar online tools.
- Be direct and avoid jargon. Don’t confuse the search engine robots with poetic language. Clearly explain what services you offer and use your keywords.
- Focus on quality over quantity of inbound links. Links should be unpaid and related to your industry from reputable sources.
- Get on social media. A social media presence can bring you prospects and also replace any potentially negative entries in search results with your new higher-ranking social media profiles.
- Start blogging. A blog enables you to create regular content, target more keywords, and build website domain authority.
Read the full article on the Wall Street Journal’s website: SEO Tips To Gain More Visibility Online.
Download the .PDF for SEO Tips To Gain More Visibility Online.
See our other media mentions.